Sunday, August 16, 2009

Well I hope everyone is having a super Sunday! I made it through church this morning, and I was able to do praise and worship and it was awesome! I really felt the presence of the Lord!

It was also good to get out of the house. I have been taking it easy and working from home, so haven't been outside much. I'm able to eat just about anything that I try as long as it is in moderation and I don't over eat. I'm going to go back to work tomorrow and try to make it a full day. So pray for me please. I seem to do well in the mornings, but as the day wears on...I start dragging a bit.

I haven't been able to weigh myself on a good scale, but going to try to very soon. I'm anxious to see what I've lost. I have noticed a difference. I am trying to remember that this is gradual weight loss, not an overnight process. But that's ok, I would rather have it this way. It would be awful, if I was not able to enjoy some of the foods that my heart desires. :)

Thank you for the continued prayers! I still need them so don't stop now! ;)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like such progress! Way to go girl! \o/\o/ Have been praying and thinking of you. Has everyone noticed a difference? My friend took over a year to lose all the weight she needed, so hang in there. One day at a time. Each day will bring your a little bit closer. Talk to you soon!

    Me~

    ReplyDelete