Sunday, August 23, 2009

Slowly better...

Well I made it to Sunday today! And yes I feel so much better. I am trying to not overdo because I don't want to feel bad for work tomorrow. I am still sore, and still nursing the pulled muscle. But I'm sleeping so much better, so of course overall you feel better! :)

Church was awesome today! What a great service! I think I say that all the time, but it really was.

I'm doing some laundry and trying to get my son ready for school tomorrow! My daughter is in college so she does most everything on her own. Please pray for Joshua. He seems to have a little anxiety. He has over the weekend actually! But I know after the first week or two he will be fine!

This weekend is tax free weekend and NO, I did not go school shopping! Are you crazy??

Well I will check in later....

No comments:

Post a Comment