Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's finally done....

First off let me say that had I felt better I would have gotten on here sooner to let you know how I'm doing...

Today is Sunday and feeling a lot better. Was very sore after surgery and slept all of Thursday in the hotel room. I really wasn't much better by Friday morning and I was totally dreading the drive back to Amarillo. But with some prayer I managed.

So now I'm home, and doing better. My whole body is sore, but especially my stomach around to my back and all the way around. I am able to keep broth, ice pops, and water down. But my stomach is constantly growling. I feel like I'm not getting enough food. I really didn't expect to feel hungry, so I'm not sure what this is about, but will wait until Monday to call the Dr. I am belching a lot of air, which is expected after surgery like this. But I will take belching any day over vomiting.

I didn't go to church this morning. I know I am not walking like I should. I am not sure if I will try to work tomorrow or not. I'll just have to wait and see. I was able to shower by myself. And geeze does it hurt to cough! I have been doing my breathing exercises with that machine you blow air into to watch the ball rise. It's been hard, but I have been diligent about doing that.

Please continue to pray for me..and thanks for the prayers already given!

Going to rest, I'll update later..

No comments:

Post a Comment