Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Better days are here...

I hope everyone is having a super Wednesday!

I am feeling so much better. My pulled stomach muscle is better, and I'm getting more energy day by day! I'm a little anxious about getting my first saline fill in Dallas on Sept. 15th. Never hurts to pray early right? LOL

I haven't had to go home from work or anything. Yes, I'm still pooped at the end of the day, but it's still good.

Church is tonight. Wishing I could take a power nap before, but that isn't going to happen.

This weekend our church is having a family retreat at the lake. Many will go down on Friday evening, but the big night is Saturday. The church will provide food, and then we will have a small devotion, with a little worship, then fireworks! It kind of feels different not having a Sunday service at the church, but hey praising God is great anywhere you do it!

I'll try to get some pictures to show you.

I'm at work now, so we'll chat later....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin, glad you're getting better, I hope it'll go well on September 15, it's tough to have these kind of deadlines in your future. I hope you keep feeling better.

    ReplyDelete