Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Getting better...

I am doing much better. I am still sore, but I'm able to tolerate more food. I know I'm not sticking to what their recommendations are, but I'm afraid if I did, I might wilt away. I am now able to keep down a little grilled cheese, and soup, and some toast and jelly. And man it tastes heavenly! :) And yes I feel full fast, but I'm hungry again in about an hour and a half to two hours.

I am trying to work a little. Half days are helping. I'm taking some work home with me, so that I can still get my hours in. I wish I had more vacation time available but thats ok...it gets me up and moving for the day.

Yesterday I caught myself drinking water in a water bottle that you have to suck out of. Well seeing as I'm not suppose to drink through a straw, this was horrible! I never realized until later in the evening when I had a horrible air pocket that just would not go away. I went to bed with it, and prayed and prayed. It was very painful, but now I'm more aware at least.

I am still running a low fever on and off, but its not high enough to call the doctor about, but I will continue to monitor.

I will update later!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see things are getting better and by what I read, they ARE getting better! Just don't over due it. Healing is a process ya know! *wink* Anywho, will be by to read later. Have you visited some other blogs? If you get a chance do so, so you can gain some extra support from people that have been through it.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete