Monday, September 14, 2009

Traveling...

Hello all!

Today I'm traveling with my SIL to Dallas for my first fill with my Lap Band. My appointment is in the morning at 10:30. Yes, I'm nervous. Please pray for a safe trip today and tomorrow on the way home! And pray that I'm not too uncomfortable. I'm anxious to see how I'm doing, and of course how the Dr. thinks I'm doing.

This weekend was great. The weather was much cooler and cloudy. I love that kind of weather, although I find it hard to get motivated to do anything.

Church was awesome yesterday! Not many there but it was great! Our church is looking for another church building on the other side of town, so please be in prayer about that also.

I'll holler at you when I get back! Thanks for the prayers!

Robin

2 comments:

  1. YA! I didn't realize you were going today! Praying for safe traveling mercies and an awesome report from the doctor.

    Hugs!
    Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin! Safe journey and will pray all goes well today!! (Hugs, the other Robin)

    ReplyDelete