Monday, September 21, 2009

Last official day of summer....

Well, It is Monday. Ugh! That's all I have to really say about that!

My first fill in Dallas went exceptionally well! Didn't have much trouble at all. The Dr. stated that I'm right on track. He would like me to lose 12-14 pounds per month. At his office I had lost 12 pounds, and if you add the Pre-Op weight loss, its 19 pounds total. Woo Hoo! I will have my next fill in about 4 weeks.

Well, If you read some of my earlier posts, you read that my family was cleaning out the pantry and freezer. Well it hasn't stopped there. We have been cleaning kitchen cabinets and linen closets. Ok, well I say we, but that isn't entirely true. My hubby has been doing all the cleaning out, and everything is looking great! It's like everyday when I get home from work, he has something else cleaned. What a great feeling.

So they say today is the last official day of summer. This makes me happy because I look forward to the fall and to the colder weather. I know most people like it warmer and love the summer months. But frankly, I can't stand to be HOT! YUCK! So we are suppose to have a cool front come in tonight. Yeah!

The Tri-State Fair is in town this week. Not sure if we are going, but I'll take some pics if we do. We haven't gone in the last few years because it is so expensive! Grrrrr

Ok, getting back to work, talk to you later.
Have a blessed week!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment