Friday, February 24, 2012

Among the Living!

Well Hello my B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L blogging buddies!

I am happy to announce that I am among the living again! I'm sure you are all relieved! ;)

My flu/bronchitis/pnemonia....or just plain "crap" that I had is moving on out of here! It has been 2 weeks of nasty cough, fever, body aches...and you name it!

Just for the record.....Any colds, flu, coughing, aching, fever...whatever cometh... may not reside in this body any longer! Even though I am temporarily in this body, we will not reside in it together! Just so you know! So hit the road sickness!

Whew! I have been jumping around from blog to blog trying to catch up on everyone and everyone's business! Hahaha!

I was talking with a friend last night at church about how when we were both sick, we both seemed to hear from the Lord more loudly. Or maybe it was because we were wanting to. Or maybe because we didn't have any outside stuff going on (because we were sick) that we had time to listen, or maybe just the plain fact that He made me listen!!

I hope to share some of the intimate moments that God and I had these last few weeks whenever I have enough energy. It's taken me all afternoon just to get this typed out! ;)

Glad everyone is well, and we will talk soon! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment