Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday already?

Wow, this past week flew by.

Well, let me start by saying that I finally confessed my guilt about my fishing ticket. ;) Hubby wasn't really mad. I haven't called to see how much it is going to cost. I should probably do that.

Weekend went fast. Had a date with Hubby on Friday that was fabulous! We don't get to do it often, so it was very nice. Saturday night church was awesome. Love spending time with my church/people.

Yesterday...felt yucky all day. I think I have an upper respiratory infection. I coughed, coughed, and coughed some more! Have sore throat, couldn't sleep from wheezing. Not how I want to spend a Sunday. So of course today, I'm totally dragging. And it's still early! Eeeek! Somebody gave me their cooties! ;)

We had snow yesterday! It was beautiful! Huge flakes too. Maybe 3-4 inches, but it was still nice to not have to get out in it. Hubby made some stew and cornbread that we ate on all day. By last night, there was none left!

I'm going to try to get some work done! I hope everyone has a blessed week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment