Monday, April 23, 2012

King Kones is on hold....

Hello everyone!

Well I can't chat long, just wanted to update everyone on what is going on.  We have had to put the snow cone stand on hold for a bit.  My hubby had a heart attack yesterday and is currently in CCU.  So prayers are definitely appreciated.

For those that don't know, my hubby has been sick 14 out of the 15 years we've been married.  I'll just name a few so that you get an idea.  Diabetes, Hypertension, Renal Failure, Had kidney transplant and then it failed, Two eye surgeries due to torn retinas.....Anywhoo...too many to list.  He's never had to have open-heart surgery Praise God!  But this is his 7th heart attack.  He has had several stints and balloons to help the heart.
Yesterday was two more balloons.  And he's only 49 years old. :(  Even through all of this I'm so blessed to have this wonderful man in my life!  Thank you God!  I will cherish every moment!

So.......... yes, it's hard at times.  I'll try to update everyone later!~  Thank you for the prayers!  Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Robin, yes you and your hubby have my prayers dear friend. So much, but God is with you and him through all these trials. I am like you I like just about all types of books if the story is good. If it doesn't hold my interest I try something else, lol. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are continually praying, text me an update when you get a chance. I know this has to be so hard on you and the kids. I also wanted to know if you need help with the wedding and what date would be good for me to come. I can come as early as July 1st if you need the help!
    Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Robin, I am so sorry about your husband. I will be praying for him. ((((BIG HUGS))))!!!

    ReplyDelete