Monday, March 26, 2012

Tiger's Blood please...

Wow! Another busy weekend with little to no rest.

Our new adventure...AKA King Kones...(Sno-cone stand) is keeping me busy. I did not realize what all it entailed. It's like starting a small business, with limited space! Bahahaha! I will post pictures as soon as I can.

I spent all weekend making simple syrup to mix with the flavors! We have over 50 flavors, and I only got like 20 bottles done! :( But I also spent time cleaning the Sno-Cone trailer, and organizing, and just stuff in general. You can't even walk in the front room at my house without stepping over sno-cone syrup! It is interesting to mix flavors like Dill Pickle and think.."Geeze, do people really order this!" I remember going to the Sno-Cone stand and telling the teenager, "I'll have a tigers blood please!"

We are excited but scared at the same time. Please pray for us to have a successful sno-cone business. I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Bye~

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you were super busy! Sorry I couldn't be there to help, but good for you for getting so much done!!! I miss you so much, can't wait to get back into the swing of things. C u later....

    ReplyDelete