Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"That was EASY"


First let me say that "I Love, Love, Love this Easy button!" I think everybody should have one!

My daughter was cleaning out her room one night and gave me this "easy" button! I instantly laughed and brought it to work. I have to tell you that when you press the button it says in a mans voice - "That was easy!"

So I now have an easy button on my desk at work. (I'm attaching a picture so you can see it.) I have many people here at work just walk in and hit my easy button as if it were there own. Somehow this "easy" button has grown on everybody. What is it about this "easy" button that we love? Don't laugh but here our my reasons for hitting the "easy" button...

*I'm patting myself on the back for a job well done!
*I'm thinking to myself "Good job Robin for thinking of that when no one else did!"
(Plus it sure looked good to my boss, not to mention I'm walking around the office with my head held high...thinking Oh, yea...I'm the bomb!!! haha)
*I have finally finished the dreaded task that I've been working on.
*It is finally 5:00pm and I'm singing 9-5 like Dolly Parton.
*I can finally breathe now that my works done!
*I'm so mad and irritated that I'm not finding an easy way to do something, so I beat the easy button with a passion. (Seriously beating the button...so that the man's voice is now sounding kind of strangled and more like a woman than a man!)

I finally realize that beating my "easy" button and breaking it, may send all my co-workers into a state of shock! Then were would we be? Wait, I know...I would be doing all of their work! Um...NO!

So now, I'm making myself and all of my co-workers go super super easy on the "easy" button! Sounds corny I know, but hey I'm already looking for a replacement online.

So overall whew..."That was Easy!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment