Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Been too long...

Well gosh, its already almost the end of February! Wow...how behind am I in posting! Yikes!

Please forgive, but things have really been crazy.

I am do to have a fill this month or early march. So far the weight loss total is at about 43 pounds. Woot Woot! So proud of me!

I haven't had any troubles with my band, just taking it slow. I have dropped several sizes in my clothes, so now I'm noticing it, but still not seeing it. :(

Well the church is good. Continue to pray that we will grow and continue to do God's will. As I have promised, I will try to get pictures up soon!

Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Pictures! Pictures~! :D Just checking in on you. I really need to update my blog. It's so weird with everyone being on FB now and it's kindof sad. Judy in our group was talking about this the other day. I will ask her to visit you too, but UPDATE more often! :P I know I'm the pot calling the kettle black! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin! How are you doing? I was just running through my list of blogs that I have saved and thought I would see if you have posted lately. Hope all is well!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete