Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving...

Wow...This month has flown by. Does anyone feel the same way?

I absolutely love Thanksgiving! It is one of my most favorite holidays. I love the cooking and the fellowship. I hope everyone has a great one this year.

I was supposed to receive a fill (for my lap band) on November 13th, but after talking to Rene (the nurse here) we decided to wait until after Thanksgiving. I am still not eating a whole lot, and I feel like I'm in the green zone (which is where I should be), so we have decided to hold off. I don't know exactly how much weight I have lost. Hopefully I will be able to post it when I receive my fill the week the first week in December. That's when I will weigh and take measurements.

Please remember to keep my sister in your prayers. She has heart surgery today, so Kacy we lift you up in prayer and we love you!

I'll post again after thanksgiving....

Bye for now................

No comments:

Post a Comment